Benefit from this scrumptious seasonal fruit with a dessert recipe that doesn’t get simpler than this. The mixture of candy nectarines, crunchy almond slivers and creamy ricotta may have everybody within the household going again for extra.
Grilled Nectarines with Ricotta Whip (12 downloads)
Components (serves 2)
- 2 nectarines
- 100g low fats ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp Philadelphia mild cream cheese
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Reduce nectarines into skinny (2cm) slices, place on a scorching grill or non-stick fry pan and prepare dinner for roughly 2 min on both sides or till chargrilled marks seem.
- Place ricotta, cream cheese, maple syrup and vanilla in a blender and mix till properly mixed
- Place chargrilled nectarines on a serving plate and drizzle the ricotta combination over the nectarines.
Vitamin Info Per Serve
- Power: 907 (227 cals)
- Protein: 9g
- Carbohydrate: 18g (18g sugar)
- Fats: 11g (7g saturated)
- Fibre: 3g
- Sodium: 157mg