A scrumptious, scorching plate of Asian takeaway has consolation meals written throughout it. Nevertheless, this type of takeaway is dear, typically takes over half-hour to ship and is excessive in power as a result of added fat and sugars. That will help you take pleasure in a lazy Friday night time with a scrumptious Asian meal, we created this easy hen teriyaki recipe, as a part of our wholesome comfort meals collection. It’s loaded with protein, fibre and vitamins and can provide help to really feel relaxed and tick your dietary wants!
Teriyaki Hen (zero downloads)
Components (Serves 2)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 giant hen breast (360g), cubed
- 1 bunch broccolini, ends eliminated
- 2 cups snow peas, ends eliminated
- 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1 pouch of on the spot brown rice (2 serves)
- Mix the oil, half of the teriyaki sauce and hen in a big bowl and toss to coat.
- Warmth a wok over excessive warmth and add the hen, stirring frequently. As soon as simply cooked, faraway from the wok and put aside.
- In the meantime cowl the broccolini and snow peas in boiling water and permit to take a seat for three-four minutes. Drain and put aside.
- Warmth the brown rice as per the packet instructions.
- Serve every plate with half the rice, half the hen and half the greens. Drizzle every plate with the remaining teriyaki sauce. Serve and luxuriate in!
Vitamin Info Per Sandwich
- Power: 2140kJ (511 cals)
- Protein: 51g
- Carbohydrate: 57g (sugars: 14g)
- Fats: 6.3g (saturated fats: 1.3g)
- Fibre: 7.5g
- Sodium: 888mg